This session is for your immediate family members and can be in your home to document the energy of your everyday life, or in one of the gorgeous green spaces this area has to offer. I love working with young kids and incorporate a lot of playing, games, jokes and movement into my session. I have learned that kids are their best when they have a little wiggle room. I try to create a fun, comfortable and unstructured environment with posing and directing mixed in. These sessions are scheduled either first thing in the morning or about an hour to two hours before sunset.
• Around an hour of shooting at an agreed upon location
• Online viewing gallery of approximately 50 images in a mix of color and black & white
• Thumbdrive of images with a print release
• Additional people outside of your immediate family are an extra $15.00 each.
Portrait sessions are perfect for high school seniors, women's portraits, and personal branding. High school senior portraits are best done the summer before senior year when the weather is nice, but these sessions are available all year round. Personal branding sessions are great when you need several different looks across your social media platforms.
• Pre-session discussion on the style of the session, location ideas and wardrobe
• Up to 90 minutes of shooting
• Online viewing gallery of approximately 30 images in a mix of color and black & white
• Thumbdrive of images with print release
A quick 30-45 minutes is all you need for a modern, professional headshot. Book with a friend for a $50 discount. Corporate and group rates available.
• 30 minutes of shooting on location or in studio
• Online viewing gallery of 12 images in both full sized and web ready in a mix of color and black & white
• Thumbrive of images with print release
THE FINE PRINT:
(1) A $200 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking to secure your session date. (2) Prices are subject to change at any time, but are locked in at the time of booking. (3)Sessions will be rescheduled due to inclement weather at no cost and at my discretion. (4) All fees subject to WA state tax (5) Travel fee applies to locations 30 miles outside of 98033 (6) Erin Crum Photography retains the rights to all images and does not provide or sell unedited images. Images may not be altered, edited or sold without my consent.
Hi! Thanks for popping over to my little space! I love creating photographs that show the emotion of a moment.
Rooted in every session I do, every client I take is a desire to show something personal. Truly special moments happen when guards come down. But having been on the other side of the camera, I know this is a lot easier said than done. I’ve learned these moments are most likely to happen with a little spontaneity, quiet observation, direction, laughter, unscripted moments and storytelling (to name a few).
Every time my camera comes out I pull from at least one of these approaches to aid me in creating something meaningful and beautiful.